9/20/2009

Sunday Sweetness

Sunday
I am in love with Erin Fetheston. Why have I never worn her gorgeous clothes before? And she is so adorable with her white blonde bangs. Mummy presented me with a beautifully wrapped box yesterday and when I got home I opened it to find this outfit inside. Isn’t she clever, she said she saw it and immediately thought of me. Also in the box was the look book which I have been cooing over all morning. Apparently the collection was inspired by the nutcracker’s tin soldiers and other tales of toys springing to life – how sweet! I’m going straight out to get the pastel flower print cape and jeweled rabbit mask. It could almost have been designed with me in mind!


bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

extracted from the latest issue of Hong Kong publication Little Thing Magazine...