10/29/2009

PRINT SHOP NOW OPEN!

Yes, you heard it right, My little print shop is finally open again! I was forced to close after some troubles with suppliers and also simply being super super busy bringing you all the lovely extra little things I have been working on.

There has also been a small change in delivery times. I now only ship on Fridays which means I have more time to dedicate to my art work. If you order before 9am GMT on a Friday your order will be sent that day. If you order after then it will be sent the following Friday.

To celebrate the reopening of the store there are some new prints... woo hoo!

Winter Warmers - I model some of my own designs for this winter
*
Dress Up - my very special birthday outfits!
*
Through Rose Tinted (small) - a smaller version of an old favourite
*
Dream a Little Dream - a darling portrait of moi
*
Les Lunettes - my favourite sunnies get another outing
*
The Cool Girls - the name says it all!

And as always all prints and postcards come with a special collectible Fifi Lapin card

As some of you may have heard there are some problems with the UK post office at the moment. There is a strike of postal worker happening this week and there may be more strikes which of course will have an impact on the delivery time of any orders and may make them slower than normal.

So for this week only any orders made will be sent on Monday to try and get to the top of the pile so to speak! For more info on delivery times please see the FAQ's on my website.

So hope you enjoy the new prints, I'm off to take Stella for a walk... to the shops!

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

p.s. just to confuse things even further my shop will be offline again for a short time from 10PM to 11PM EST Thursday night for server upgrades. I apologize for the downtime, but these upgrades will have a big impact over the holiday season and into the future. kisses xx