3/08/2011

Parasol Girl


What a shock Galliano leaving Dior was and it did overshadow the show somewhat. I actually considered boycotting the whole thing and not showing you my Spring Summer 2011 Dior outfit but I couldn't not. It is just so beautiful. I will only be wearing it this once and then it will be going into storage like a lonely and folourn Miss Haversham. I just hope some good comes of this sordid incident. 

On a brighter note, how do you like the new blog design? I have been meaning to have a spring clean for a while. I have also added a few new sections along the top one of which is totally dedicated to you guys, my gorgeous fans. So if you have any pics you'd like to add just drop me a line (the contact me link is in the sidebar or if you are reading this post in your inbox just click reply)

bunny kisses 
Fifi Lapin 
xxx